Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Brutal Existence Radio

Do you ever crave for a non-commercial, user-run, community-driven online radio? I know I sure do, and look what I found! I found Brutal Existence Radio (BER), the heaviest, loudest, and best online radio to ever be run strictly by music fans. BER loves to play the heavy stuff, ranging from power metal, to grindcore/crust punk, to doom and black metal. They even make a point of playing all of your requests! There is one catch, the radio station is RIAA compliant. But do you know what that means? That means that BER does not play music from RIAA-affiliated labels! It's a very simple way to work around a big problem. This station is not for your easy-listening enjoyment and not for the weak at heart.

Have yourself a listen and hop in the chatroom!
Brutal Existence Radio

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I like listening to online radios like this one. ITunes has a neat section on it where you can listen to radio stations of different genres and sounds. I'm not quite into that constant screaming stuff (which is what i generally think of when I hear a genre like "grindcore" haha)but I do like 'harder' stuff, usually if it has a melody or tune with it. I just can't stand that constant screaming, nothing to it but noise if you know what i mean. Is that what this site is geared towards or does it have a wide range of things?

    ReplyDelete